Creating a Legacy
People spend a lot of time and effort building wealth, often without thinking about why. Along with distributing financial resources, your legacy should demonstrate your core values and guiding principles of life.
A good starting point when considering building a legacy is to ask yourself these questions:
- What does wealth mean to you?
- Why are you building and protecting your wealth?
- Who do you want to benefit from your legacy?
Creating a legacy is a tremendously personal undertaking. Our advisors will help you define the unique goals and objectives your legacy includes. Things to consider in creating the kind of legacy you want to leave behind:
- What core values and life lessons do you want your legacy to represent?
- What do you want your legacy to “say” about you?
- How you want your legacy to be fulfilled?
- Who receives your possessions of emotional value?
- How will your property and money be distributed?
How do I get started?
The first step toward reaching your goals is finding the right advisor to help get you there. That’s why we offer no-obligation initial consultations. These meetings provide an opportunity for you to get to know the person who will be advising you, and just as importantly, for us to get to know you.